Four Pines (Unit #1)
This cozy three bedroom cottage is nestled against four tall pines and is just seventy feet from the lake. Completely modern throughout, it features horizontal log siding and all the conveniences of home. A 12′ x 12′ deck allows you to get lost in the view of the lake. Inside are windows all around to achieve that bright, airy feeling you want in a lake side cottage.
The new, completely modern kitchen/dining areas are equipped with a new natural gas range with hood, refrigerator, microwave and 4-slice toaster. Bring your own towels and cloths. The living room has a new TV with satellite hook-up, VCR and two comfortable reading chairs. The three bedrooms have 1 full-size, 1 queen and a set of twins. Thre is also a pullout/sleeper to accommodate extra guests. The bathroom is bright and fresh with a new vanity/mirror, a doored shower and a 40 gallon water heater for plenty of hot water.
Outside there is a picnic table, Weber grill, and a 14′ aluminum Lund boat for your private use. Motor rental is available in St. Germain or Eagle River, or bring your own boat or motor, no charge for dockage — shared pier with one other cottage.
|Four Pines (Unit #1)
Rates – 2017-2018
Open May 1 to Nov 1 ~ No Smoking ~ No Pets
|June 3 –
|June 17 –
|Aug 19 –
|Aug 26 –
$715.00 / Week
|$1190.00 / Week
$725.00 / Week
|$695.00 / Week
$150.00 / Day
PRICES SHOWN DO NOT INCLUDE THE TAXES WHICH WE MUST COLLECT.
For occupancy by more than shown, add $20 per day or $100 per week for each extra person.For additional days during spring, fall, and winter, over a “1” week (7 day stay), divide the weekly rate by “7” for the additional days daily rate.
A $300 deposit confirms your reservation and is due within 5 days of placing your reservation with us. A confirmation receipt will be sent upon receiving the deposit. For summer reservations we will need to receive a total of 50% of the cottage rent on or before May 1st. If you are making a reservation after May 1st, we will need the complete amount of 50% of rent (postmarked) within 5 days of your reservation. In case you must cancel, one half of your deposit will be refunded, provided we are given notice at least one month prior to your arrival date and also provided we are able to rent the cottage to another party for the full week. The un-refunded portion of the deposit may be applied to a rental during the following twelve months.
- Sheets, pillowcases, blankets and pillows are furnished. Please bring your own towels.
- Crib size Pac & Play and high chair are available at no extra charge.
- Weber grill, picnic table, color television, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, plus more are included.
- For your convenience we supply coffee filters, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 package of toilet tissue, dumpster for trash, and dumpster for plastic, glass, aluminum, tin..
- 14′ aluminum fishing boat included.
- Summer weeks begin at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday and end at 9:00 a.m. on the following Saturday. The time between departures and arrivals is used to thoroughly clean and prepare the cottage for incoming guests. Please don’t arrive early unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Winter, spring and autumn scheduling can begin or end on any day of the week.
- Should you have any questions regarding our accommodations, or if you would like to place a reservation, you can phone us at 1-815-476-1675. A call will help to ensure you the dates of your choice.
- Fireworks (including sparklers) are not allowed on the resort property.
- NO SMOKING OR PETS!
Bear Paw Vacation Homes
Skip & Sandy Schroll
1519 Charlotte St
Wilmington, IL 60481
|No. of persons______|
|High chairs needed________|
|Motor needed _______hp
________Week or ________day(s)
Please reserve Unit #1
From___________ To ___________
(Arrival date) (Departure date)
_________week or day(s)
|Will bring our own boat_______|
|City___________ State____ Zip_____||Enclosed deposit__________|